In order to serve you in the best possible manner, please read and follow our Product Refund and Restocking Policy.
If you have received any products in error or there are any mistakes in your order, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may correct it as soon as possible.
If you receive any product that has been damaged in shipping (broken, leaking, etc.): 1. Contact UPS immediately to report your damage (800-742- 5877) or call us immediately at 312.255.1590, and we will handle your damage report for you. 2. Retain the outer shipping carton and all damaged products or UPS (the shipper) will not process your Damage Report. (Saving these items constitutes proof of your claim.) 3. Please take pictures of the damaged product(s) 4. All Damage Reports must be made within 5 days of receipt of package. After 5 days, UPS will not be responsible for any Damage Reports.
If for any reason you want to return a product(s) for a full refund, you must e-mail Karyn’s (email@example.com) within 30 days of the invoice date of your purchase to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. After you receive a RMA, write it neatly at the top of your invoice. Then return the products with your invoice (and RMA) to Karyn’s within 10 business days. Without a copy of your invoice and RMA, your claim will be denied. The customer is solely responsible for all shipping costs incurred.
Unless we are at fault filling the order, there is a 15% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Return items must be unmarked and in saleable condition.
Refunds will be issued to returned packages that are in resalable condition. In addition, the refund will only be issued via the original method of payment.
Please Note: 1) Food items may not be returned, whether they have been opened or not and 2) All Book Sales are final.
Please see “Guidelines for Returning Products” below. A Full refund may be received on any unopened bottles (if received in good condition within 30 days.)
Guidelines for Returning Products
To return a product, it must be in the original condition in which you received it: A. Clean Labels: No scuff marks, smears, tears, smudges, water damage, ink marks, etc.
- Storage: Products must have been stored at room temperature (not in a hot place such as a car) or near a microwave oven.
- Adequate Wrapping: Products must be carefully wrapped in their original plastic wrapping or other clean, protective wrapping. Do not put products loose into a box (to avoid bottles hitting each other during travel).
- 30-Day Return: You must email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days of your invoice date to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- Labeling the Package Correctly: Type or print clearly and neatly on the package. Please include your return address on the outside of the box.
- Send return packages to our main office at:
Karyn’s Fresh Corner
1901 N. Halsted
Chicago, Illinois 60614
We appreciate your business, value you as a customer and look forward to serving you with our products and establishing a long rewarding relationship.
If you have any further questions regarding our return policy or our products please contact us:
By Mail: Karyn’s Fresh Corner, 1901 N. Halsted, Chicago, Illinois 60614